BioPure BioBarbs™, hose tail to tri-clamp adaptors are produced from DMF listed polypropylene that complies with FDA and USP Class VI test protocols.
- The oversized hose barb design facilitates a strong adhesion to the tubing and ties may not be required.
- Sanitary BioBarbs™ feature a true bore design through the entire connector, and the barb design ensures a smooth transition from tubing to adaptor, reducing turbulence.
- The identical ID of barb and tubing allows complete full drainage along an unimpeded path.
- A slight raise at the port of the tri-clover face ensures proper capture of the gasket.
- Every hosebarb has permanently moulded in it the production lot number and size identification.
- Part number, date of manufacture, lot number and statement of compliance printed on the packaging for ease of identification.
- Pouched in packs of 10 pieces.
- Bio-Barbs are produced from polypropylene that fulfils the requirements on materials used for articles or components of articles intended for medical use as described in European Pharmacopoeia, 7th Edition (2010), and supplement 7.2 (07/2011) Monograph 3.2.2 Plastic containers and closures for pharmaceutical use and has passed the United States Pharmacopeia testing including Class VI tests and has been assigned the FDA Drug Master File