PharmaFluor® FEP fluoropolymer tubing meets the demands of biopharmaceutical, medical and laboratory applications. Fluid integrity is an obvious area of concern in such applications; PharmaFluor® FEP is formulated to resist the absorption/adsorption of aqueous fluids, which minimizes the risk of fluid alteration in single or repeat use applications.
PharmaFluor® FEP tubing has outstanding chemical and physical characteristics because processing occurs under stringently controlled conditions. In addition to being chemically inert, this tubing can be used in a broad range of temperatures, from -100°F to 400°F. It is also virtually unaffected by chemical sanitizers and cleaners and can be cleaned repeatedly without decreasing its service life.
PharmaFluor® FEP complies fully with the requirements of USP Class VI and all current ISO standards, and has a Master File with the U.S Food and Drug Administration.
- Chemically inert
- Documented biocompatibility
- Fully characterized to all current standards
- Non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic and non-hemolytic
- Extremely low sorption characteristics compared to other flexible tubings
- Fully autoclavable and sterilizable
- Excellent barrier with very low permeability
- Sterile filling and dispensing systems
- Diagnostic equipment
- General laboratory use
- Cell and tissue culture transport
- Analytical and process equipment in biotechnology, pharmaceutical and environmental fields
- PharmaFluor® PFA fittings