- BioPure BioEndCaps™ are designed to permanently terminate a disposable manifold until an in-process new sterile connection is to be made.
- BioEndCaps™ are produced from DMF listed polypropylene compliant with FDA and USP Class VI.
- Uniquely constructed pull-tab ensures easy removal of the cap.
- Pull-tab design for strength but still sufficient pliability to avoid damage to packaging.
- Permanent moulded lot number identification to ensure total traceability.
- Part number, date of manufacture, lot number and statement of compliance printed on the packaging for ease of identification.
- Pouched in packs of 10 pieces.
- BioEndCaps are produced from polypropylene that fulfils the requirements on materials used for articles or components of articles intended for medical use as described in European Pharmacopoeia, 7th Edition (2010), and supplement 7.2 (07/2011) Monograph 3.2.2 Plastic containers and closures for pharmaceutical use and has passed the United States Pharmacopeia testing including Class VI tests and has been assigned the FDA Drug Master File No.: DMF9040.