The BioPure BioValve™ is a precision restriction flow controller and shut-off valve for silicone tube for use in bio processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing applications.
- The BioValve™ is profiled to minimise flow path turbulence and be used single handed.
- The BioValve™ thread pitch is calibrated to 2mm per turn, permitting accurate estimation of flow restriction.
- BioValves™ are moulded from glass reinforced Nylon USP Class VI.
- BioValves™ can be autoclaved repeatedly at 134°C for 5 minutes.
- BioValves™ can be irradiated at 60 kGy (6Mrad) with no detectable weakening.